Sunday, May 22, 2011

GOD can not lie...Believe in HIS promises



Our Thinking vs. God’s Promises

“It’s impossible.”
All things are possible. (Lk. 18:27)

“I’m too tired.”
I will give you rest. (Mt. 11:28-30)

“Nobody really loves me.”
I love you. (Jn 3:16)

“I can’t go on.”
My grace is sufficient. (II Cor. 12:19)

“I can’t figure things out.”
I will direct your steps. (Prov. 20:24)

“I can’t do it.”
You can do all things in Christ. (Phil 4:13)

“I’m not able.”
I am able. (II Cor. 9:8)

“It’s not worth it.”
It will be worth it. (Rom. 8:28)

“I can’t forgive myself.”
I forgive you. (I Jn. 1:9 & Rom. 8:1)

“I can’t manage.”
I will supply all your need. (Phil… 4:19)

“I’m afraid.”
I have not given you a spirit of fear. (II Tim. 1:7)

“I’m always worried and frustrated.”
Cast all your cares on Me. (I Pet. 5:7)

“I don’t have enough faith.”
I’ve given everyone a measure of faith. (Rom. 12:8)

“I’m not smart enough.”
I give you wisdom. (I Cor. 1:30)
“I feel all alone.”
I will never leave you or forsake you. (Heb. 13:5)

If you need a bible go here http://www.blueletterbible.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment