Friday, May 6, 2011

Inspirational Promises about Courage

Don’t be afraid, because I have saved you. I have called you by name, and you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. When you cross rivers, you will not drown. When you walk through fire, you will not be burned, nor will the flames hurt you. This is because I, the Lord, am your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
Isaiah 43:1–3

Don’t worry, because I am with you. Don’t be afraid, because I am your God. I will make you strong and will help you; I will support you with my right hand that saves you.… I am the Lord your God, who holds your right hand, and I tell you, “Don’t be afraid. I will help you.”
Isaiah 41:10, 13

How great is your goodness that you have stored up for those who fear you, that you have given to those who trust you. You do this for all to see. You protect them by your presence from what people plan against them. You shelter them from evil words.
Psalm 31:19–20


No comments:

Post a Comment